Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Monday 29 July 2013

Fashion: Summer Days

I thought I would share with you this picture of this lovely dress I bought, It was from a shop called Collections and cost £25. There were two different coloured ones, this one and a pink one, but this one really caught my eye. I love the colours on it and also the belt that came with it. I love how it is short at the front and then gets longer at the back. I wore my black studded sandals with this dress and also my mustard coloured handbag which my mum got me.



I wore this outfit to the beach and it is really nice and light to wear, no heavy material and its super comfy too. I also purchased some more clothes from Collections and will be putting up a post on them. They have such lovely clothes and they are are reasonably priced.
The weather has been so warm lately and this dress was perfect for the warm weather keeping me cool. 




I just had to share this photo I took the other day of this amazing view :) if you follow me on Instagram then you may have already seen it. I think this may be my next oil painting.




Also I'm sorry if this layout is different to how I usually do my blog posts, I downloaded the blogger app  for my iPad and thought I would give it a try.
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig