Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Saturday 21 September 2013

Fashion: Jewellery Haul - Peacocks, New Look, Claire's Accessories

Jewellery Haul


As you know i love my bargains and when i was in Peacocks, New Look and Claire's Accessories the other day i found some very good bargains :)



This gorgeous flower necklace was £3.50 in the sale from Peacocks. I love the colour of the flowers.


This one above was in the sale for £3.50 from New Look.


This ring is so shiny :) It really caught my eye and is so pretty. This was £3.50 from Peacocks.




I love this necklace above from Peacocks, especially the feathers :) This was £3.00 in the sale.



This has to be my fave piece of jewellery that i purchased :) I love owls and this so cute.
This was £2.50 in the sale.


I usually find that you can always get some really great pieces of Jewellery from these three shops, especially when they have a sale on.



Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig