Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Thursday 12 September 2013

Fashion: OOTD - New Look, Dorothy Perkins

OOTD - New Look and Dorothy Perkins





T-Shirt

I have really been loving New Look's T-shirts lately. 
Here is one i bought, (It was the dog in the hat and glasses that did it!!)
This tee is so cute :) 
It cost me around £10 as i got student discount too and i got it in a size 10.
It is just so comfy to wear and the material is nice and soft too :)
The top is a grey colour with a big picture of a very cute dog, they did also have some different designs but this one really caught my eye.

Denim Skinny Jeans

I have actually had these jeans for a little while now, i think i have also featured them in another blog post before.
I got these when they were in the sale. They cost me about £18. 
You can't see the bottom of them in the photo but they have a zip on each leg.
I love skinny jeans, they seem to go with everything!
I usually team skinny jeans with some pumps or converse. If i am going out at night i will usually wear them with some high heel boots.
I love Dorothy Perkins jeans as they are comfy to wear and not too expensive. I usually get mine from the petite section as the normal ones are too long in the leg for me!




Please let me know where you get your jeans from, as i always find it difficult to find good jeans.






Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig