Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Monday 4 November 2013

George at Asda - Clothes Haul

Hello my gorgeous readers :)

This weekend has just flown by! It's almost bonfire night! I have been seeing so many fireworks already. They look so pretty in the night sky.


George, Asda - Clothes Haul

The other day i went to Asda to have a look around and decided to have a look at the clothes section.
 I have really been loving some of the clothes which George at Asda have in at the moment. They have a lovely Autumn/Winter range in.

I have been looking for some super cute collar jumpers for ages, so I was really happy when i found these beauties :)




 They had two different ones in stock so i got them both.

The first one has got a leopard print collar which i love and looks so cute, the next one i bought is a grey colour with love hearts on the collar.

They are both super comfy to wear, and were £13 each, which was a real bargain. 










I teamed the jumper with my New Look boots which I got in the sale for £20 and some leggings. I also added a belt around the waist which was from Primark and my gold coloured bracelet also from Primark




I also bought this super cute Hedgehog jumper :)

This is so soft and comfy and was just £10. It keeps me lovely and warm :)




I had a look in the nightwear section and found these Eeyore PJ's.
They are just so adorable :)
These were £10.

I highly recommend having a look around George at Asda as they have some very lovely, great quality clothes in at bargain prices.

I will definitely be going to have a look again soon as there was some other pieces of clothing that really caught my eye! Especially in the nightwear section :)
They have some cute Disney PJ's in the at the moment.






Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig