Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Monday 2 December 2013

Ponds Nourishing Cream

Hi Guys!


I recently went on the hunt to find a new face cream, as my skin starts to get very dry when the weather gets colder.

I went to my local Boots store and had a look across the shelves and come across the Ponds range.
I have tried the Ponds cold cream in the past and really liked it. So i though i would give one of their moisturisers a try.

This cream says that it "Improves the skin’s texture and illuminates skin revealing a youthful radiant glow."










This cream has definitely improved the texture of my skin and is very hydrating.

I always find it hard to find a really good hydrating inexpensive face cream. I have tried so many that make my skin feel worse or they makes me get break outs.

At £4.99 this is a real bargain and you get a lot of the cream in the pot. It also has White tea extract in and SPF 15.

I love the packaging this product come in.

You can buy this product from Boots or on their online store.

I highly recommend try the Ponds range as they are great products and are a great price :)




Which face creams do you like to use?








Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig