Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Monday 6 January 2014

My 2014 Resolutions and Goals


HAPPY NEW YEAR


I can't believe how quick 2013 went! It's crazy!
I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and New Year.

Boo, Have to take the Christmas Decorations down today!
They look so pretty :)

So i have decided on some New Years resolutions and goals that i want to achieve.
A couple of them i tried to make last year but they kind of failed!

But this year i am determined :)







1. Worry Less
I am always worrying and stressing over something! This year i have told myself that i am not going to do this anymore, or at least not as much.
It's very easy to start worrying about something. But worrying is no good for the body and creates health problems. If i start to panic and worry i just tell myself to take some deep breaths and calm myself down. Sometimes when i have done this and sat and though about a solution to a problem i realise that it wasnt as bad as what i though it was.


2. Drink More Water
I am terrible when it comes to drinking. Sometimes i only end up having about two cups of squash or juice a day and thats it.
I am determined to drink lots more, i havent even just gone to the shop and bought 2 bottles of Evian Water! Water is great for the skin and also helps to rehydrate your skin. It also helps to flush out your kidneys. I am prone to getting kidney infections so this something i want to do mainly for my health.
For me it's so easy to just sit down and chill out or even when i am at work or college to forget to drink! But i am determined and going to succeed with this resolution as last year it kind of failed!


3. Eat Healthy
Although there are only certain things i can eat because of ibs I still do occasional eat 'A Lot' of biscuits. I am unable to have dairy but there are still so many dairy free stuff that you can get and it easy to overinduldge as they are so yummy!
I don't really like eating fruit, but i have started to add fruit when having a cooked meal and also eating bananas.


4. Get Fit and Healthy
As you know i did start going to the gym but it didnt last. Although i dont have much time to go the gym anymore and also the cost of going to a gym, i have a treadmill, cross trainer and rowing machine that i have got at home which we got second had and didnt cost much at all. I am going to start using these again. Also when i am college i have to walk from my car to get to the music college and i also try to walk as much as i can during my dinner break and then walk back to my car after college to get some exercise. Walking is a great way of exercising.


5. Blog More
Unfortunatly i havent had much time blog lately but i am dtermined to blog as much as i can from now on. I want to thank you all for coming and checking out my blog and also joining my blog. It means so much to me. I have also got a few ideas up my sleeves for some new posts so stay tuned :)


6. Save Money
I must admit i did overspend last year and now im feeling it. I have cut myself right down from spending and to only buy things i need such as hair and beauty products (only when i need them.) I am also watching what i spend on food and petrol as things can start to get very expensive.





Please share your links below in the comment section if you have a blog post on your New Year's Resolutions :)





Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig