Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Saturday 13 June 2015

Batiste Dry Shampoo | Eden




I am a huge fan of dry shampoos but my favourite brand to use is definitely Batiste. I have wrote this blog post purely because I love their products. I previously wrote about one of their dry shampoos a while back and I recently discovered this new limited edition one a couple of weeks ago. This is the Eden dry shampoo and has a sugar melon and honeysuckle scent. I am obsessed with the smell of this one, as soon as I sprayed I could smell the sweetness of the ingredients and the smell lasts all day. I love it. Another reason why I love this one, as you have already probably guessed, is the design on the bottle, how cute are those birds and flowers. The bottle is gorgeous. I'm 100% going to be stocking up on this. I just hope that they will still continue to do this one. I just can't get over how good it smells. As like the other Batiste dry shampoos, this one really helps my hair to keep looking nice and fresh, whilst making it smell so good. I've tried a lot of dry shampoos over the years but I have always gone back to Batiste, and I'm not just saying that. They always usually have some type of offer on them too so they are a great buy and a bottle usually lasts me quite a long while as a little goes a long way. 



Lots Of Love

Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig