Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Tuesday 22 September 2015

The Orange Jumpsuit

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

*Lilou Jumpsuit - Luxemme / Peep Toe Shoes - Dorothy Perkins / Bangles - Primark

Want to know a secret... I've never actually owned or worn a jumpsuit before. As soon as I saw this gorgeous orange jumpsuit, I just knew I had to have it and it fits perfectly. I suppose you could also say that it suits my name! I decided to team this jumpsuit with some bangles and peep toe shoes which I got from a charity shop a while ago for just a few pounds. Having never worn a jumpsuit before and bright orange, I love it. The thing I love about this jumpsuit is that it's great for daytime or evening. There's so many different things you could wear with this, such as a jacket, for when the weather gets a little colder or maybe a few more accessories. 

Luxemme is a new, up and coming fashion brand that combines Parisienne chic with Manchester cool, all with a luxury twist at affordable prices. This Lilou Jumpsuit is from their limited edition range which you can find here. They also have some beautiful two pieces on their website which I absolutely love, I highly recommend checking them out. One of my favourites is the Alayna Floral Contrast Two Piece from their limited edition range. 

Do you love jumpsuits? 

Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig