Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Beauty and the Beast, Belle Pop! Vinyl Figure



I'm so happy that the new Beauty and the Beast film is out. I'm hopefully going to go watch it tomorrow night. I've heard so many great things about the film. As soon as I found out that Emma Watson was going to be playing Belle, from that moment I knew that it was going to be an amazing film. Beauty and the Beast has always been one of my most favourite Disney films and Belle has always been one of my most favourite Disney princesses.

I blame my boyfriend Chris for getting me obsessed with Pop Vinyl figures! Although I knew of them and often see them in the shops, I never really thought about collecting them myself. When I started going out with Chris, he showed me his collection and throughout the months we have been together his collection is growing a lot! I've become pretty obsessed with them and although I have only got two, there so many more I want to collect. I just never actually knew how many characters they actually do. There are even The Walking Dead ones and My Little Pony ones too which are so cute. There are even Mean Girls ones. The list just goes on and on. Disney do so many Pop Vinyl characters. I recently went to Meadowhall with my friend Louise and we popped in to the Disney Store to have a look around, this is when I come across the Beauty and the Beast ones. At £9.99 they were a bargain, as if you collect them you will know that some can be pretty pricey. I just had to treat myself to a Belle one.






She is just so cute in the form of a Pop Vinyl figure. I really want to collect the rest. I definitely need another trip to the Disney Store, although I did have a little look on their website and they do actually have some on there, I'm very tempted! 

Do you collect Pop Vinyl figures? If so I would love to know which ones you have? :)


Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig