Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Sunday 10 September 2017

Sunday Thoughts | Graduating, TV shows and Happy Things


Hi everyone! I hope you are having a lovely weekend. My weekend has been quite relaxing. As I've had the weekend off work, I decided to have a few extra hours in bed and to get caught up on taking photos for my blog and writing too. Although we had a couple of thunderstorms yesterday, the morning was quite lovely out, so I thought I better make the most out of it and take some photos. I also watched some TV too. I love watching Come Dine With Me, I also watched The Simpsons too. I don't think I will ever get bored of watching The Simpsons! I've watched them since they started airing on BBC 2 all those years ago and I still watch them all the time now and I'm 27! Remember when they also used to have The Fresh Prince on after too and Malcolm In The Middle. Oh and Buffy too! 

I decided that for tea tonight I'm going to have stew and dumplings. Especially now the weather has gotten that little bit colder, I definitely feel it's time to make stew! I decided to use some gluten free sausages, potato, broccoli, marrow, green beens, mushrooms and carrot and I've put it all in the slow cooker. I've just made my dumplings too. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it! I've also made extra too so that I've got enough to last me a couple of days. It is definitely feeling like Autumn now. I love Autumn so much. Time for lots of hot chocolates and cosy evenings snuggled under a blanket. I watched Hocus Pocus the other day, one of my favourite films.

So this past week I have been quite busy. On Tuesday I graduated. It was such a lovely evening and I've actually put a few photos together wrote about it, the post will be up this coming week. I'm so excited to share it with you. I have also included the link to my graduation on YouTube, as it was live streamed and then posted online. I'm so proud of everyone. My graduation took place at Lincoln Cathedral and it is so beautiful there. Definitely a night I will always remember. It was also great to see some of my friends again and have a catchup. 

5 Happy Things.
1. Graduating.
2. Celebrating with family and friends.
3. Making stew and dumplings!
4. Taking blog photos.
5. Having a relaxing weekend. 

More Blog Posts to read on Clemloves - 
Rabbit by Patricia Williams aka Ms. Pat | Book Review
Salt Of The Earth, Natural Deodorant

My Favourite Fragrances
Notes On Being Teenage by Rosalind Jana | Book Review
Looking At Old Photos
Sing by Vivi Greene | Book Review

What have you been up to this weekend?


Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig