Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Monday 29 January 2018

Essence Balmy Kiss Lip Care | Review


What better way to start the week than with a brand new beauty post 😊 Today I want to share with you, a product from one of my favourite makeup brands, Essence. When I pop into my local Wilko, I find myself going straight to the makeup section. I have been a fan of Essence for quite some time. They have quite a huge range of different products and they are cruelty free too. You can find their range in your local Wiko store. I love their products because are affordable, have come in gorgeous packaging and the products are amazing. 





This lipbalm comes in different shades, but I decided to pick it up in the shade Beauty On The Go. I love the light pink of this lipbalm. The best thing about it is that it contains almond oil, so it is very moisturising. It feels so nice on the lips, applies really easily and makes them feel lovely and soft. I am also quite fond of the scent of it. I am really impressed by this lipbalm and I highly recommend checking it out. Other shades include Can't Live Without and Treat Me Right. This lipbalm is £1.30, which is veraffordablele and such a great price for what you get.


Have you tried any products by Essence?

Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig