Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Thursday 22 March 2018

The Body Shop Down To Earth Eye Palette | Review


Happy Thursday. It's that time of the week again for another brand new blog post. If you're looking for a brand new book to read, I highly recommend checking out The Little Wedding Island by Jaimie Admans. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book so much, I didn't want it to end. I loved everything about it, the characters, the story, the setting of the book, I just loved everything about it so much. Another book to check out, especially if you love historical romance novels, is The Duchess Deal by Tessa Dare. I also want to quickly thank everyone again for 1000 followers on Instagram. I'm still so happy about it. I've been working really hard on my Instagram feed and I have really enjoyed taking all of the photos so much. Stay tuned for lots more! If you would like to advertise your blog with me on ClemLoves, head on over to my advertise section on my blog to check out my 3 brand new advertising packages. Prices start from just £2 for the month. I look forward to hearing from you.

Has anyone else been watching Star Boot Sale on Channel 4? I've been watching it this week and I am absolutely loving it. Basically, celebrities have a dig at home at what stuff they can find and don't want or need anymore, they then set up a car boot sale stall and try and sell as many items as they can and the money then goes to charity. I think it's just such a great show and really entertaining. I do have a tendency to be quite predictable when it comes to watching TV shows, I do usually have the same programs on, but that's just because I love them so much! In the mornings you will usually find me watching Everybody Love Raymond, Frasier, Gordon Ramsay and Undercover Boss USA. I also love watching Come Dine With Me, Four In A Bed and The Simpsons. I've watched The Simpsons since I was very young and for as long as I can remember and I still love watching them now I'm 28! I never get bored of watching them, even if I have seen the episodes many, many times before. In the evenings, you will most likely find me watching Family Guy and American Dad! I do love my cartoons! What daytime/evening shows do you like watching?

I want to share with you today one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes by The Body Shop. It's the Down To Earth palette, which comes in a selection of different shades. The one you can see in the photos above and below is the palette in the shade Smokey Brown. I've got quite a growing collection of different palettes at the moment, I just love a good makeup palette. I've been a big fan of The Body Shop makeup products for quite some years now. They have a gorgeous selection of foundations, lipsticks, eyeshadows, mascara and many more products. Not forgetting about their skin and body products such as perfume, moisturisers and a large range of face products. I actually have a Body Shop just up the road from me, so when I go to have a looks at the shops, I always like to go in and have a look. I also love how friendly the staff are when I go into a Body Shop store.



The palette comes with its very own mirror and gorgeous case that the eyeshadows come in. Each individual shade can also click in and out so you can swap them if you like. The shades also come in matte and shimmer which I love. I do really like eyeshadows that add that a little bit of sparkle. The description also says that they can be used wet to create a more vibrant and intense look. I love the quality of The Body Shop products. I've found them to be long-wearing and very high quality. Although prices can be a little bit more than some high street brands, they are still affordable for the amount of product you get. I was using the powder foundation a while back, which is so good and I highly recommend, the foundation lasted for ages, which is great. (Definitely, check out their powder and liquid foundation). The Body Shope is also cruelty-free.

Other palettes by brands that I am currently loving are Makeup revolution, their palettes are absolutely gorgeous and there are so many to choose from. I also love palettes by MUA. Maybeline also does some really nice eyeshadow palettes too. I would really, really, really love to own one of the Urban Decay Naked palettes though. I've never tried or had one before, but I love reading reviews on them and drooling over photos of them. Maybe one I will have one. I'm not really sure though which one I would get. I quite like the look of the Naked 3 palette.

I would love to know what your favourite makeup palettes are. Send me your links to your reviews/YouTube videos.




Do you use any products by The Body Shop? If so, which are your favourites?


Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig