Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Wednesday 31 January 2018

Urban Decay Cream Vice Lipstick in Bang | Review


It's almost February! Which means that it's almost time for my February advertisers. I'm now booking spots for March. It's only £3 for the month and you find out more about my advertising package here. Also thank you so much to everyone who is following my brand new RT account over on Twitter. You can find it at @BloggerLS and tag or use #BloggerLoveShare to RT your posts.  

You may remember that a little while back, I wrote about this gorgeous lipstick by Urban Decay. Well, today I want to share with you another very gorgeous lipstick in the sahe Bang. I absolutely love the bright red shade of this lipstick. Isn't it just amazing. I've always been one to shy away from bright red shades of lipstick, but lately, I've been loving wearing different shades. I've always loved seeing people wear red lipstick but just didn't think that it would suit me. A while back I tried some red lipstick and I absolutely loved it.





I personally think that the Urban Decay Cream Vice Lipsticks, are so amazing. They are a little more than I would usually spend on a lipstick, but they are so worth it. I was so lucky to receive this one in a giveaway over Christmas. They are lovely and creamy and glide so easily onto the lips. They are long lasting and I only ever really need to apply after eating, as I can be a bit of a messy eater! They don't dry my lips out or cause any flaking. It also gives great coverage. You only need one swipe of the lipstick to get that gorgeous rich red colour. 

There are many more great shades in this range and I seriously can't wait to check out more of them. If you are looking for a new lipstick then I highly recommend checking these beauties out. 


Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig