Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Thursday 5 April 2018

Three Gorgeous Liquid Lipsticks by The Body Shop


How lovely has today been! The sun makes me so much better and happier. I even made sure I popped outside to take some photos in the sunshine. Not long now until it will be light until 9:00pm! Our little tree outside in the garden has started sprouting its buds, so I just had to take a few photos. I managed to get some photos of the bumblebees buzzing around the buds too. It's definitely this time of year, I just hope we continue to get some lovely weather, and I'm really looking forward to the nice warm days. I even didn't have to wear my coat for some of today!

If you read the caption underneath my latest Instagram post, you may have seen that I put about really wanting to start a Bullet Journal. It's something I have been wanting to do for quite some time but just haven't got round to starting one. So today I got myself a very pretty sparkly pink Unicorn notebook and I'm going to start one! It would have been nice to have started it in January, to be honest, but better late than never! Please do let me know if you have any posts or videos on making a bullet journal.

For todays brand new blog post, I want to share with you these three gorgeous liquid lipsticks by The Body Shop. I was a bit unsure of what to call this blog post, but the title I decided upon just seems to be so fitting, as they really are three gorgeous liquid lipsticks! I treated myself to my first liquid lipstick quite some time ago now after hearing so much about them. I've been hooked ever since. I just had to share these beauties with you, especially if like me you're a fan of the liquid lipstick. They are definitely worth checking out. You may have already noticed that I included my Belle Pop! Vinyl figure in the photos! I've been looking experimenting with my photos and trying to find what works and what doesn't. I decided that seeing as my Pops are just sitting on my desk, I really should use them more in photos. You can check out my latest Pop! Vinyl figures here. I think they make an amazing blog prop. I added my new potted plant in the photo too. I've got a few blogs props that I haven't used in my photos just yet, so I'm really excited to try them out.




Each lipstick leaves a gorgeous matte and velvety finish. They are easy to apply and glide effortlessly on to the lips. One thing I always worry about, when using a brand of liquid lipstick for the first time, is if they will be sticky on the lips. I like a liquid lipstick to feel natural on the lips like you don't even know it's there. After I applied one of them for the first time, I was very happy that these dry quick on to the lips without making the lips feel dry, but there is also no stickiness. There were times when I even forgot I had it on! I love each one of these shades, but I think my favourite has to be the one on the left in the shade, Windsor Rose. It's a gorgeous nude shade, and I find that it really suits my very pale skin tone. The other two shades are Nairobi Camellia and Mauritius Dahlia. They are long-lasting and a little goes a long way on the applicator. I'm very pleased with these and I'm really looking forward to trying out some more of their liquid lipsticks. There are lots to choose from and The Body Shop are also cruelty-free.

Looking for your next new eyeshadow palette? How about this one by The Body Shop. It's amazing. Or maybe you are looking for a gorgeous pink lipstick, try this one by Too Faced. These £1 lipsticks and lip liners are such a bargain by MUA.





Come advertise with me on ClemLoves. I'm now booking spots for May. Prices start from just £2. Click here to find out more.





Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig