Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Friday 11 October 2013

Bridget's Back!


Hi my beautiful readers :) 
I'm sorry it's been a while since my last blog post. I have just been so busy with college work and work.
But i'm back.... and so is Bridget!

I have been waiting for so long for a new Bridget Jones book to come out. I am obsessed with the films!
I have yet to read this book as it only came out in shops yesterday. But i must say it looks so good :)


 "Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy, Fielding introduces us to a whole new enticing phase of Bridget's life set in contemporary London, including the challenges of maintaining sex appeal as the years roll by and the nightmare of drunken texting, the skinny jean, the disastrous email cc, total lack of twitter followers, and TVs that need 90 buttons and three remotes to simply turn on.
An uproariously funny novel of modern life, Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy is a triumphant return of our favourite Everywoman."


I really can't wait to read this book.

Please let me know if you have started reading the new Bridget Jones book.

I just hope there is going to be another film!




Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig