Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Sunday 12 January 2014

Thinking positive and looking closer at the beautiful things in life

I wanted to start 2014 being a lot more positive. 

It wasn't until i was talking to my mum that i realised how negative i really am!
My mum made me see that rather than always thinking negative to try and look at things more closely and see them as a positive thing.
I am always worrying and and panicking rather than taking time to just sit and think things through and actually realise that they aren't as bad as what i though they were.

I think that sometime we can worry so much about something that we can end up making ourselves feel really ill, i know i do!
I get so worked up that i just forget to stop and breathe. 
Yes things go wrong in life, but rather than let them get to you, you must stop and think and say to yourself, yes this has happened, now i must make this right, or change something. Only you can do that.





My boyfriend lives quite a way away and when i am driving back from his early in the morning i like to take the time to watch the sunrise in the morning. I never knew how beautiful it was until recently. 
Its s beautiful watching the birds fly in the early morning, all the wildlife waking up.
I love watching the birds fly and all the different shapes they form when flying together and how they race across the sky in a group as though they are playing tag or following my car!
Silly i know, but its just simple things like this that make you appreciate life more.









I love nature and i think its amazing how many stories these trees hold by ones that are centuries old.
To me every tree is beautiful, even in fall when they don't have any leaves left on them.
I love how their leaves change colour and each tree is different.




At night time i think its lovely watching the sunset with its beautiful colours. Bringing in the night time so somewhere else can wake up.

At night time when the starts are out they look amazing. Each star is its own shape and size and i always love looking in the sky for the twinkling ones, and maybe even a shooting star.






Below i have some positive thinking pictures and quotes.
These images are not my own they are ones that i have found and really mean something.






























Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig