Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Saturday 19 July 2014

POTW - Peanut Butter & Co






My product of the week are these yummy goodies above. I am obsessed with Peanut Butter and seeings as my blog is about all the things i love, i just had to include these in it. I have not been asked to write this post, I have written this purely because i love their Peanut Butter. 

It was only about a year ago that my love Peanut Butter came about. One of my friends put some in a sandwich for me with some strawberry jam after months of trying to get me to try it, and after that i was hooked. I do also love it on its own but nothings beats having peanut butter and strawberry jam on toast for breakfast! They are also great for cooking with, i love making a sauce using them and tastes so good on chicken and pasta. I have also used the crunchy one in a smoothie and it tasted so nice.

This Peanut Butter is by 'Peanut Butter & Co' and i especially love their products because they are vegan and are gluten free and all they contain is peanuts and salt. There is no palm oil and no added sugar. This Peanut Butter is also made from USA grown Peanuts. I also recently see that they now do dark chocolate and white chocolate flavoured ones. I cant wait to try them. I bought these two products in the photos above from Sainsbury's and what is even better is that they are currently on offer at £2 at the moment.

I have tried many Peanut Butter products and this is by far the best. I love the texture of these and they taste so delicious. I highly recommend checking these out. 

Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig