Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Monday 7 July 2014

The Summer Tag


When i see that Makeup Pixi3 had done this summer tag and was tagging everyone, i thought i might as well give it a go. I also tag everyone. Please leave your links below if you too have done this post as i would love to read it. Enjoy.


1.  What's your favourite thing about Summer?
I love being able to wear my shorts and also dresses! And because its seaside and bbq season.

2.  Do you have a favourite Summer drink?
As i don't drink alcohol, i love anything with strawberry in it. I have this strawberry squash that i always get in the summer, its so refreshing. I also love drinking strawberry smoothies. Ive recently been experimenting and making my own smoothies using chopped up strawberries, soya lemon and lime yogurt and rice milk. I also sometimes put in a chopped banana too. 

3.  Is there a location you like to go to each Summer?
My boyfriend and I usually go to Cornwall on holiday. But i love going to the seaside in the summer. Usually il go to Hunstanton as its lovely there or just around Norfolk in general.

4.  Favourite makeup look for Summer?
When the weather gets warmer i try to keep make up minimal, as my make up feels like its going to melt off my face if i put too much on. I like a more natural look in the summer. I will just use a light cover of foundation, some powder, a light eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and a light dusting of blush and bronzer. 

5.  Dresses or skirts?
Dresses. I love dresses, i have purchased quite a few from Primark for the summer. I do like wearing skirts but i usually save skirts for a night out. Im really in to dresses with floral patterns on at the moment. 

6.  Sandals or ballet pumps?
Sandals. I used to wear pumps all the time but for some reason they seem to hurt my feet now. I love sandals though as its an excuse to paint my toes :)

7.  Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down for Summer?
Ive always worn my hair down during the summer, but recently I've putting it up in a bun more. So maybe this summer il try and put it up more. I just like to do a simple messy bun.

8.  Deep smokey eyes or bold lips?
I do love a smoky eye! Ive also been wearing lipstick a lot more. So maybe both! My favourite lipstick I've been wearing is one by Rimmel London and its the one in Coral and Gold.

9.  Favourite perfume for Summer?
Ive really been loving a musk scent my mum got me from The Body Shop. Its really refreshing and is a great summer scent. I do also love wearing Britney Spears' Fantasy perfume.

10.  Last but not least, favourite music for Summer?
I love indie music. One of my favourite bands is The Vaccines. So you will usually hear me listening to indie.

Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig