Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Monday 1 September 2014

Smoothie Ice Lollies - Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free





These ice lollies are super easy to make and taste delicious.
You can use whatever ingredients you want to make these but here is what I used to make mine -

Strawberries,
Banana,
Blueberries,
Soya Yogurt,
Rice Milk.

Depending on how many ice lollies you want to make, it is completely up to you how much of the ingredients you want to use. I used enough to make 6 ice lollies. I bought my ice lolly moulds from The Factory Shop, I think they were about £1.50. All I did was put all of the ingredients in to a blender and blend together then pour in to the ice lolly moulds. In mine I used plain soya yogurts but flavoured soya yogurt also tastes really good. I also used rice milk, I prefer to use rice milk as I love the taste of it and also it's not as think as normal soya milk. 

I love having these as a snack or even as a dessert especially on those warm days. These ice lollies are dairy, wheat and gluten free an are Vegan. They taste so good. There was also enough left over to have a smoothie drink.

Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig