Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Wednesday 29 April 2015

25 Random Facts About Me


GETTING TO KNOW ME

Although I have done these types of posts before, I wanted to do a more updated one. I'm so nosy and I love being about to find out more about my favourite bloggers, so I thought I would share 25 random facts about myself so you can get to know me more.


1. I am 25 years old. I was born on the 2nd March 1990.

2. My middle name is Rose, so I'm Clementine Rose.

3. I am a drummer. I have been drumming for about 10 years now. I started playing the drums when I was 15.

4. I have gigged in Lincolnshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Derbyshire and London.

5. I love all types of genre of music, Classical, Rock, Pop, but my favourite has to be Indie.

6. I am unable to have dairy, wheat and gluten. (Free from cakes are delicious, I can't get enough of them!) 

7. I love, love, love animals. I'm definitely going to be a crazy cat lady, or a crazy animal lady as I love all animals.

8. When I was little I took ballet classes.

9. At the age of 5 I learnt to play the piano, then aged 11 I decided I wanted to learn to play the flute and was in the school band. 



10. When I was little I was in the brownies. (I think I was an Imp!)

11. My favourite food is pizza. (I buy free from pizza bases from the supermarket and then pop on all my favourite toppings. Delicious.)

12. I don't drink alcohol. ( I recently did a blog post on this.)

13. I am obsessed and addicted to The Walking Dead and Pretty Little Liars. (My all time favourite tv shows. #halub #spoby #ezria #Paily See I'm obsessed!)

14.  I am currently single and loving the single life.

15. I studied Performing Arts for a year at college, then went on to study music.

16. I am studying Audio Production at the University Of Lincoln. 

17. Two of my favourite holiday destinations that I went to when I was younger was Walt Disney World in Florida and Rome. (I hope to go back to both one day.)

18. I love collecting anything to do with VW Camper Vans. My collection is growing. (I hope to own one, one day.)

19. I also love collecting anything with owls on.



20. I love drinking fruit and herbal teas. My favourite ones are Strawberry and Raspberry, Peppermint, lemon and also camomile. 

21. All my friends call me Clem or Clemmie.

22. One of my first celebrity crushes was Orlando Bloom.

23. I also love Johnny Depp. (I loved him Edward Scissor Hands.)

24. I love horror films, but I still cover my eyes at the really scary parts!

25. I am obsessed with Harry Potter. (My mum took me to the Warner Bros Harry Potter Studio Tour. I loved it.)
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig