Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water






It's been so long since I have done a review on a beauty product, so I thought it's about time I did one. I have actually had quite a few products lined up for a while now that I am going to review. Although Clemloves has become more of a lifestyle and food blog over the last few months, I still love trying out new beauty products and writing about them. 

For a quite a few months now I have been using the Micellar Cleansing Water by Garnier, and you know what, I LOVE it! After reading so many great reviews about the Micellar Cleansing Water, I thought it's about time that I tried it. 

(I have bought this bottle of Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water out of my own money and I am reviewing it simply because I love it so much.)

One of the main reasons I love about this product, after using it for a few months now, is that each time I use it, it removes my make up so easily. As this cleansing water is perfume free it doesn't have any fragrance, but thats ok, because I am a huge fan of fragrance free products. I feel that they are a lot kinder to the skin as I have eczema. This product comes in a very generous 400ml size bottle. This stuff lasts for ages and at only £3.32 from Superdrug, this product is a bargain. 

For years I have swapped and changed my skin care products as I have never truly found one that works for me. After finding this cleansing water by Garnier I haven't looked at other cleansers since. There are three different types of the Ganier Micellar Cleansing Water, but I especially love this one as it is perfect for my skin. I have combination type skin but my skin is quite prone to getting oily and I do have quite sensitive skin, so its perfect! I love the fact that I can just use this product to take off my make up and then move straight on to my serum and cream. 

Another thing I love about this product (There are so many things I love about this!) is that it has very few ingredients: 
Aqua / Water, Hexylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat. Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium EDTA, Poloxamer 184, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide.
I feel so much better knowing that I am not piling loads of ingredients on to my skin. 

To use this Micellar Cleansing Water, all I do is pop some of the product on to a cotton wool pad and then simply remove my make and then my eye make up. I then get a clean cotton wool pad, pop some more product on to it to get any bits of make up off that I may have missed. You don't need to use much at all as a little goes a long way. 

I highly recommend this Micellar Cleansing Water by Garnier. Have you tried any of the Garnier ones or another brand?


Lots Of Love


Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig