Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Saturday 4 July 2015

South Coast Brights and Miami Cool | Fat Face

IMG_0062

IMG_0061

IMG_0064

IMG_0063

IMG_0066

IMG_0084

IMG_0075

IMG_0068

IMG_0067

IMG_0069

IMG_0073

IMG_0078

IMG_0077

How lovely has the weather been the last few days, its been so nice. I hope you have all been enjoying the sunshine.  It's been the perfect weather for days out on the beach, BBQ's, swimming, walks, the list is endless. I love going out in the garden with a good book and relaxing. 

I was recently challenged by Fat Face to add a couple of items of clothing from their South Coast Brights and Miami Cool range, with items of clothing from my own wardrobe to achieve the perfect summer look. The pineapple trousers are gorgeous, so bright and colourful. They are nice and light making them perfect for days out at the beach. I teamed the pineapple trousers with a pink t-shirt and denim jacket, I also popped on my sandals to complete the look. They are the perfect fit and are so comfy to wear. I also decided to team the trousers with another pink t-shirt but this time adding a bright cropped pink cardigan for a more casual day look, perfect for looking round the shops or if you are going to a BBQ. I also added my sandals to this outfit to complete the look. The pineapple trousers would also look great teamed with a pair of high heel sandals for an evening look. 

Next is this beautiful multicoloured t-shirt. I am a huge fan of this t-shirt and like the trousers the t-shirt is so comfy and lovely and soft. Its great for those hot days as it is nice and light. This look is my must have for a festival. I added a cropped denim jacket and sandals to complete the look. 
Im all about different colours at festivals so this t-shirt is perfect. This look can be teamed with bright accessories and a cute back pack and your festival look is complete. 

I highly recommend checking out Fat Face online and their new arrivals. I am really loving everything on their new arrivals page. 



Lots Of Love

Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig