Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Tuesday 8 September 2015

My 10 Favourite Apps

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

1. Twitter
If you didn't know already, I am obsessed with Twitter and to be honest it's my most favourite app to use, which is why it's top of the list. I especially love joining in with Twitter chats and making new friends. I also love to be nosy and see what celebrities have been up to too!

2. Netflix
I admit it, I have a Netflix addiction. There are 3 TV shows I absolutely love watching on Netflix, Pretty Little Liars, Once Upon A Time and Orange Is The New Black. At the moment I have been watching Once Upon A Time, I love it. My two most favourite characters are Rumpel and Belle. I'm currently on Season 4 now, I just don't want it to end. I've been watching so many episodes, I think I got through Season 3 within a couple of days! There was one episode with a scene with Belle and Rumpel and I was crying so much with happy tears. I'm not going to give anything away, but if you have seen it, you will know which episode I'm talking about.

3. Snapchat
To be honest I don't really use Snapchat as much as I could do, but one thing I love to do is watch other peoples Snapchat stories. I love watching Shay Mitchell's from Pretty Little Liars and Ashley Benson's. I also love the other stories that you get already on there, such as Cosmopolitan and Buzzfeed. I definitely want to start using it more myself though.

4. Flickr
I love using Flickr, it's just so much easier to use for my blog photos and so I have them ready to edit. I really like how quick and easy it is to use and that I can access my photos from either my Macbook, iPad and iPhone. 

5. 1010!
Warning, this game is highly addictive! I was recommended this game and I just love it. Its basically the same as teteres in a way but it really is addictive. I'm always trying to beat my score on it. I love game apps, I have quite a few but this is definitely one of my favourites. If your looking for a new game to download I also recommend checking out a game called Daddy Long Legs, it's so funny. It can also be quite frustrating but in a good way if that makes sense. You can also win costumes for your daddy long legs, my favourite is the ballerina costume.

6. VSCOcam
I really like this app, you can take photos or upload your own to edit. It's definitely one of the best photo editing apps I have used. You can use it to brighten your photos but it does it so they still look very natural. This is my go to app if I want to edit a photo. Another photo editing app which I'm going to mention is one called MeituPic, this is another one of my go to photo editing apps if I want to add some sparkle and colour to my photos. There are lots of different magic brushes you can use which add sparkles, starts etc to your photos. 

7. Depop
I am a huge fan of Depop. You can sell your clothes, accessories etc on there. I recently bought a blazer jacket off there and I love it. You can type in what you are looking for to narrow down your search or you can type someones username in if you know they are on there. There are so many amazing things on there and you can pick up a great bargain.

8. Pinterest
I've been trying to use Pinterest a lot more recently, one of my favourite things to do on there is search for dairy, wheat and gluten free recipes for inspiration. I also upload my own photos to Pinterest and link back to my blog. It's great for getting your blog out there more as there are so many people using it and also great for finding inspiration. There's lots of beautiful photos.

9. Instagram
I am obsessed with Instagram. I just love it. I love looking at all of the beautiful photos on there and I love that you can upload your own photos on there too. I've been trying to to upload lots more photos recently as it's great for sharing your blog photos and linking back. I like checking out other peoples photos on and I also really love Instagram profiles that people have created for their pets. I am following so many animals on Instagram. One of my favourites is a Chiweenie called Tuna (Tunameltsmyheart.)

10. Amazon
I just have to add the Amazon app on to my list. I'm always on Amazon and the app just makes it so much easier to look at things on the go. It's easy to use and you can access your account on there. If i'm in a shop and something catches my eye but it's quite a lot of money, I like to go on Amazon and check to see if it's on there. It's definitely one of my most used apps!

I would love to know what your favourite apps are, as I'm always looking for new ones to download.
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig