Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Thursday 10 September 2015

Chocolate and Orange Bread and Butter Pudding | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free

Untitled

I am obsessed with this Chocolate and Orange Bread and Butter Pudding, It tastes so good and it's quick and easy to make.

Here is what you need to make this delicious pudding - 

  • 2 slices of Udi's Gluten Free Multiseed bread. (Or more depending on how much you want to make.)
  • Dairy free spread.
  • 1 cup of dairy free vanilla soya milk.
  • 1 egg.
  • 1/2 squeezed orange 
  • Grated orange zest of 1/2 an orange.
  • 1 dairy and gluten free chocolate bar/buttons.
  • Vanilla essence.
Untitled

Here's how I made it - 

1. I used 2 slices of Udi's Gluten Multiseed bread and then used some dairy free spread on each slice. Next, I cut the bread in to little squares.
2. For the custard, I used 1 cup of dairy free vanilla soya milk, 1 egg, a little vanilla essence, orange juice and some grated orange zest. 
3. After I mixed all of the ingredients up to form the custard, I then layered the bread and custard, also using some of the dairy and gluten free chocolate bar I broke into pieces, into a dish.
5. I popped the bread and butter pudding into the oven for about 30 minutes on gas mark 6. 
6. I also added some orange pieces on top for decoration. 

Serve with dairy free ice-cream or extra custard. 

You can use whichever Udi's Gluten Free Bread you like, I love the Multiseed one as it tastes amazing in the Chocolate Orange Bread and Butter Pudding.

Untitled

Untitled

Here are a few other things that I have been baking:
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig