Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Sunday 13 September 2015

Sunday Thoughts

kaboompics.com_Red autumn leaves II
(Source)
It's definitely starting to feel a lot more like Autumn now. If you read last weeks Sunday Thoughts, you will know how much I love Autumn. This year does seem to be going rather quick! Why, it will be Christmas before we know it, not that I'm preparing for Christmas or anything, ok well maybe I am! This next week I will be starting my second year at University and I am so excited, I study Audio Production at the University of Lincoln. I may also have a few University posts going up on the blog soon. I may also have gone a little mad with stationary this year, but I just love cute notebooks and folders, oh and forgetting lots and lots of sparkly gel pens! Love a bit of glitter. Although I have had a great summer holiday, I love just getting back in to studying and keeping myself busy, I love learning lots of new things. 

Baking
This week on my blog you may have seen my most recent recipe, my Chocolate and Orange Bread and Butter Pudding. Let me tell you, this tasted so good and I can't wait to make another one, maybe even trying some different flavours. You can also see my recipe over on Udi's Gluten Free. 

Untitled

Here are a few other things that I have been baking:

Chocolate and Orange Bread and Butter Pudding
Strawberry Jam Sponge Cake | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free
Banana and Oat Cookies | Dairy. Wheat and Gluten Free
Banana Bread | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free
Vegetable Pasty | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free
2 Ingredient Pancakes
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies 
Peanut Butter Cookie
Homemade Dairy Wheat and Gluten Free Bread
Homemade Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free Jam Tarts
Miffy Cookies | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free
Chocolate Chip Brownies | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free


Photography
This week I was determined to get some photos of some of the flowers we have in our garden and maybe if I was lucky, to get some photos of some insects. I've been wanting to take some for a while, but luckily on Friday the weather was lovely and the flowers had all come out including some insects. So on next weeks Sunday Thoughts I plan on using some of the photos in the post. I find it very relaxing taking photos, it's something that I really enjoy doing and I'm so happy I decided to get my new camera as it takes beautiful photos. I think one of my favourite photos I have taken so far has to be this one of a fly - 

IMG_0240

Apps
This week I posted My 10 Favourite Apps. My collection of apps on my iPad is continuing to grow. Last night I decided to download Agar.io, although I have played it online before after seeing so many people playing it, I found that they have it on the Apple app store, so I just had to download it. I'm always looking for new apps to download, so if you have any recommendations please leave them in the comment section below. One very addictive game that I like, that I also put in my list of favourite apps is a game called 1010! This is one great game, it's kind of like Tetris but a little different, I still haven't beaten my previous score yet. I also love photography apps and ones where you can edit your photos. One of my all time favourite ones is VSCOcam, you can edit and lighten your photos on it, but it does it so they still look very natural, which I love. Another favourite of mine which I did mention in the post is one called MeituPic. On this one you can add effects to your photos such as magic brushes, where you can add sparkles and stars etc to your photos. You can also use the app to just edit your photos. 

Beauty
In some of my previous posts you may have seen that to take my makeup off at night I use the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I really, really like it a lot and it removes all traces of makeup and gently removes eye makeup too. I've actually almost finished the bottle, so I'm definitely going to be stocking up on some more, I even keep a bottle of it round my dads. I will be doing a night time skincare routine post very soon, I love reading those types of posts myself, I love seeing what other peoples night time skincare routine is.

Here are some of my beauty blog posts - 

My Autumn/Winter Makeup Look
Nivea, Daily Essentials | Sensitive Day Cream and Night Cream
Do You Believe In Fairies?
Mini Zoella Beauty Haul
Rose Gold and Pixie Pink | Sleep Makeup
5 Beauty Mistakes I Used to Make


I really hope you have enjoyed this weeks Sunday Thoughts, please leave me your blog links in the comment section below, I love checking out new blogs to read and seeing what you have been up to. Also if you have any stationary blog posts, I would love to read them.
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig