Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Thursday 3 September 2015

My Autumn/Winter Makeup Look

NARS

NARS

NARS

NARS

NARS

NARS

Untitled

NARS

NARS

NARS

One of my most favourite seasons is Autumn, I just love it! Think hot chocolates, being snuggled up under a nice warm blanket whilst watching Netflix. But it's not just those few things I love about Autumn, It's almost time for Halloween, Bonfire night and Christmas. Just saying! 

In this post I am going to be sharing with you my Autumn/Winter makeup look using NARS* Cosmetics. I just love the packaging that the NARS makeup comes in, I love it when makeup comes in nice packaging. I am using the NARS Cosmetics Duo Eyeshadow in the shade Nouveau Monde, NARS Cosmetics Blush in the shade Orgasm and the NARS Cosmetics Lipstick Rouge A Levres in the shade Dressed To Kill. I just want to say how much I love the lipstick. I've never really been one to wear darker shades of lipstick as I never really know whether they are going to suit me, but I am in love with this one. The lipstick is in the shade Dressed To Kill and has lots of little gold sparkly bits in it, which looks absolutely gorgeous. This lipstick was easy to apply and also lasted such a long time on my lips, even after eating and drinking. Next is the duo eyeshadow in the shade Nouveau Monde, which I feel are the perfect combination and look perfect together. They are very pigmented which I love in an eyeshadow and they stay put on my eyes all day. Next is the blush in the shade Orgasm. Having heard so many great things about this blush I was super excited to try it. Its quite pigmented, which again I love. I love a little sparkle. I feel that this blush is the perfect shade for my skin tone. Having very pale skin I often find it quite hard to find a shade that suits me. 


Firstly I popped on some day cream with SPF15, some eye cream and a little primer. Next I put on some of my extra virgin mineral powder foundation and then applied some of the NARS blush in the shade Orgasm to the apples of my cheeks and blended it in with my makeup brush. Next I used the duo eyeshadow in the shade Nouveau Monde. I first used the lilac colour and put all over my eyelids and brought it in to the inner part of my eyes to add a little highlight. Next I used the green shimmery colour and used in the outer corner of my eyes and using a blending brush I blended inwards and also in to the creases. I then applied some liquid eyeliner and mascara. Lastly I finished the look with the NARS lipstick in the shade Dressed to Kill and my Autumn/Winter look is complete.


I definitely love darker eyeshadow shades for Autumn/Winter. I also like a little sparkle too. I'm definitely going to be doing some smoky eyes, as they are my absolute favourite. My makeup predictions for AW15 are bold lips and icy shimmery shades. I've also been seeing a lot of rose gold sparkles, which I love. I think my favourite Autumn/Winter makeup trend has to be the grunge meets glamour look from Versace, which is definitely going to be my makeup inspiration for AW15.


I'm really loving everything on thNARS Makeup page over on House of Fraser and can't wait to try some more of their range. I am very impressed with the makeup I have used in the photos above and everything I applied lasted all throughout the day and I didn't have to reapply. 


I would love to know in the comment section below what your favourite products from the NARS range are and also what your makeup predictions are for AW15.


Check out some of my other beauty blog posts - 

Nive, Daily Essentials | Sensitive Day Cream and Night Cream
What's In My Makeup Bag
Do You Believe In Fairies?
Mini Zoella Beauty Haul
Rose Gold and Pixie Pink | Sleep Makeup
5 Beauty Mistakes I Used to Make
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig