Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Nivea, Daily Essentials | Sensitive Day Cream and Night Cream

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I feel that it's only really recently, that I've been able to find a skincare routine that actually works for me. Since a young age I've tried so many different products that just don't seem to work, or they seem to work and then don't agree with my skin. I have very sensitive skin but my skin can be quite oily, so finding skincare products that actually work has been quite a challenge. I've gone through so many different brands, even more expensive ones, but literally nothing has really worked for me. 

I've always had a love/hate relationship with moisturisers, I've never really been able to find one that suits my oily/sensitive skin. I recently tried one that made my face sting, I even tried using it for a few days, but it was just getting worse! No moisturiser should do that. I'm also very careful as to what ingredients are actually in a product. I'm a huge fan of perfume free skincare products, especially after being recommended them by my doctor. I've been looking for a perfume free, affordable moisturiser for such a long time now and finally I found one! Well, actually I found two. These are the Nivea, Daily Essentials, Sensitive Day Cream and Night Cream. I have been using them for a while now and I love them. I actually purchased them whilst on holiday because of the moisturiser that was making all of my face sting. I love Nivea products and I was so happy when I found these. You only need to use a small amount of these creams as a little goes a long way. I think these cost around £4.99 each but they were on an offer when I bought them from Superdrug, so it's always good to look around to see what offers there are. I have previously used Nivea products in the past but since they have brought out a sensitive perfume free range I've really been loving them. These creams feel lovely on my skin and don't feel greasy or sticky. After applying the day cream (did I mention that it also has SPF 15 in) I let it soak in to my skin first before applying primer and make up. In the evening when using the night cream, I take off all of my make up using the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water and Nivea perfume free toner, I then apply the cream. My skin is definitely loving these two moisturisers.

I would love to know what Moisturisers you use. At the moment I'm on the look out for a new face serum, please let me know in the comment section below which ones you recommend. 

Check out some of my other beauty blog posts - 
What's In My Makeup Bag
Do You Believe In Fairies?
Mini Zoella Beauty Haul
Rose Gold and Pixie Pink | Sleep Makeup
5 Beauty Mistakes I Used to Make
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig