Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Thursday 27 August 2015

What's In My Makeup Bag

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I love these types of blog posts, where you get to see what's inside other peoples makeup bags, I'm so nosy! You may remember my Bambi makeup bag from my previous blog post, I love it so much, it's just so cute and it's Disney... and Bambi! I'm really loving cute makeup bags at the moment, I've collected a few, but I love putting my face creams, make up brushes and other essentials in them, so I know where everything is. 

I am obsessed with the Extra Virgin Minerals Loose Powder Foundation by The Body Shop. I've been using it for a long time now and I love it. I find that my skin feels like it's not even wearing any foundation, I'm not a very big fan of liquid foundation, as it always feels so heavy on my skin. To apply this powder foundation I use my Bare Minerals makeup brush. 
Next I have the All-In-One Instablur by The Body Shop. I love this primer, it's definitely my favourite out of other primers that I have tried. I find that it really helps my makeup to last longer throughout the day and also helps with shine too, as my skin does get quite oily sometimes.
If you saw one of my previous blog posts on these gorgeous Sleek blushers, you will know how much I love them. I have the ones in the shade Rose Gold and Pixie Pink. I had never tried any of the Sleek Makeup products before and now I'm hooked. I find these look great, even on my pale skin!
Next I have my two of my most favourite eyeliner and mascara, at £1.99 each these are two products I am a huge fan of. I love Natural Collection from Boots, all of their products are perfume free and are so affordable. Out of many mascaras I have tried, even expensive ones, nothing compares to this one by Natural Collection. I highly recommend checking them out.
Now normally I would have included my eyeshadow palettes in this but they are getting a little messy, the ones I am currently using are by MUA, I love their eyeshadow palettes.

(All of these products, I purchased myself and all words are my own honest opinion.)

Check out some of my previous blog posts - 

Do You Believe In Fairies?
Mini Zoella Beauty Haul
Rose Gold and Pixie Pink | Sleep Makeup
5 Beauty Mistakes I Used to Make
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig