Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Strawberry Jam Sponge Cake | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free

IMG_0179

IMG_0178

IMG_0177

IMG_0223

IMG_0232

IMG_0176
  • Udi's Sponge Cake Mix
  • 1/2 cup of dairy free spread
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla flavouring
  • 1/2 cup of water of you can use soya milk etc (I used water)
  • Strawberry Jam (or a different flavour if you prefer.)
  • Some fruit to put on the side. (I used strawberries and blueberries.)
You may remember that I previously posted a cake recipe using Udi's Sponge Cake Mix, this time I wanted to try something a little different and add a filling and some fruit on the side. This cakes tasted so delicious and it wasn't in the cake tin for very long! I am a huge fan of Udi's and I love all of their products. This cake is so quick and easy to make. I added everything together and then split the mixture in to two cake tins and popped them in the oven for about half an hour on gas mark 5. Once cool I popped on some strawberry jam and then put the cake together and served with some strawberries and blueberries. You can add some cream, ice-cream or even custard with this cake. 

Heres a few other things I've been baking -

Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig