Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Sunday 5 March 2017

My Birthday and What I've Been Upto


Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a lovely weekend so far. It's March already and on Thursday it was my birthday! I can't believe I'm now 27! I just want to firstly thank everyone for the lovely birthday messages. In todays post I thought I would just do a little chatty type of post and share what I've been up to recently. 

On my birthday I decided to just have a nice relaxing day and then during the evening my boyfriend and I went out for a meal to Nando's, which was so good. We also watched the new episode of The Walking Dead together. If you don't already know, I am a huge TWD fan. I am obsessed with it and it just keeps getting better and better. (My favourite character is Daryl.) 
As soon as it turned midnight and the 2nd March, my boyfriend brought me a delicious dairy and gluten free chocolate cake upstairs that had Happy Birthday Clem on, which was so sweet. Although unfortunately the chocolate cake has almost gone now, it tastes so good! I also got to be on Heat Radio, which was so crazy and very unexpected, but I had so much fun and it definitely made my day. I got invited to take part in a game and I had to try and guess who the celebrity is. Unfortunately I didn't win, but it really was fun though to do. 

The day before my birthday, my mum and I went to have a look round Queensgate shopping centre in Peterborough. I ended up spending most of the time in Primark. I bought a gorgeous light pink throw with rose gold feathers on. I also bought a couple of hoodies and the latest issue of Blogosphere magazine. We also stopped for some lunch from Boots and I got a delicious sushi rice salad which is gluten free. I love that more places are now catering for people who are unable to have dairy, wheat and gluten. 

I've really missed blogging regularly these last few months. Unfortunately I have been struggling quite a bit with my anxiety and although I haven't been avoiding my blog on purpose, I haven't been blogging as much as I would like to because of my anxiety. I always worry about things so much and it's really knocked my confidence. My morning anxiety has also been creeping back the last few weeks. Some mornings I just really don't want to get out of bed. But I'm not going to let anxiety get the better of me, I'm determined to not let it win. Please comment below if you have any tips on helping anxiety. 

I'm now in the last few months of finishing University and it's quite scary at how quick it's gone. I'm in the process of getting my dissertation done and also my final audio project. I've also just started my weekly placement, with three other people who I am working with, teaching year 6 pupils how to do radio, in which we will be getting them to then do two live radio shows on Siren FM in a few weeks time. We have done two sessions with them now and I am really enjoying it. It's definitely a great experience to do and I'm so pleased I chose to do it. 

What have you been up to this week? Also happy birthday if it's your birthday too. ðŸ™‚


(Photo)
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig