Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Sunday 2 April 2017

My Favourite shows on Netflix | Sunday Thoughts


Today I just have this urge to write on my blog. I'm actually really, really happy about it. Lately I have felt quite low in confidence and along with my anxiety, I just haven't been blogging as much as I would like to have done. I've had a few new posts out recently but nowhere near as many as I would have liked. So far I've been spending the day reading blogs and it's just gave me that little bit extra inspiration and motivation to write this blog post. If you've read some of my blog posts in the past, you will know that for a few Sunday's I started my Sunday Thoughts series. It was a post that I shared what I have been upto, what I've been loving and also some of my recent blog posts. It was also a post where I shared the things that have made me feel happy. It's actually a weekly series that I have wanted to bring back for quite some time now, I also got some lovely comments on my Sunday Thought posts. So here it is... my first Sunday Thoughts post of 2017 and definitely not the last, this time I want to stick to it. 

For this Sunday Thoughts post I am going to share with you some of my favourite shows that I am loving on Netflix. Now if you have read some of my older posts you will know that I love a good binge watch on Netflix, and that is exactly what I have been doing! Some of them are also Netflix Originals, which I absolutely love. I have done similar posts to this one in the past, but there are some new shows I have been watching and you definitely need to check them out too.

1. Love.
I am seriously loving this show. I watched season 1 of Love a little while after it had been out and I have no idea why it took me so long to watch it. It is very addictive! I'm now in the middle of watching season 2 and it is so good, like really really good. I love the characters, especially Gus and Mickey, in the picture above, who are the main characters and following them on their journey of finding love after randomly meeting each other.

2. Riverdale.
I actually only started watching this show not so long ago, In some ways this reminds me of Pretty Little Liars, so it's only natural that I'm going to love it. Along with the main story line, wondering what's happened to Jason Blossom, this show also tackles important issues. It leaves you guessing and wanting to watch more and more.

3. Glitter Force.
This Netflix Original anime show is so cute and full of glitter. Thank you Netflix for giving us Glitter Force. I was looking for a new anime show to watch and came across this one and from the first episode I fell in love. It's up to a group of friends to save the world, along with Candy who is so cute! This is definitely a show to watch if you haven't watched it before.

4. Shadowhunters.
This show is based on the The Mortal Instruments YA novel series by Cassandra Clare. There's human-angel hybrids, vampires, werewolves and more. Clary discovers on her birthday that she is actually a human-angel hybrid. Along with her best friend Simon, together they find out that the world is not as it seems. I'm currently on season 1 still at the moment, but it is so good. I'm really liking it.

5. Jessica Jones.
Jessica Jones is a show that I put on my list of things to watch quite some time ago but didn't get round to watching until a while back. Jessica Jones is based on the comics of the same name by Marvel. A former superhero, Jessica starts up her own detective agency, but things start to turn very sour as a mysterious man makes a return. I feel that Krysten Ritter plays Jessica perfectly.

On the blog this week, I had the pleasure of taking part in the Follow Me Down book tour. You can check out my post here, where I also included an extract from the book. I also have a review on Follow Me Down that you can check out here. You can also have a look at my very first Disney Pop! Vinyl I got here.

What are your favourite Netflix shows?


Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig