Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Monday 3 April 2017

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Wash | Review


Hi everyone! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Mine was spent relaxing and catching up on shows on Netflix. I've also just started watching 13 Reasons Why, which is really good. My boyfriend is currently on holiday from work, so it's nice to just spend some time together. I've also managed to join in with more Twitter chats over the weekend too, which is something I have really missed doing. 

Todays post is something I haven't done in a while, a skin care post. Quite some time ago I did a post on the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, this time I am doing it on the Garnier Micellar Cleansing gel. Ever since I tried the micellar cleansing water I have been a huge fan, I have been using it for a couple of years now. I love it, especially as it is perfume free, I always make sure that all of my skin care products for my face doesn't contain any perfume as I have quite sensitive skin. I wanted to write this post because I love this cleansing wash so much and I highly recommend checking it out. This post is in no way sponsored, I really do love this product!




I popped into my local Superdrug store about a week ago and found this new product which was also on offer, so I just had to pick one up. I love trying out new products. I was actually looking for a face wash to use when doing my evening skin care routine. The micellar cleansing water is amazing at taking off make up and is very gentle on the skin. A little goes a long way. The cleansing gel kind of does the exact same but you apply it to wet skin and then rinse off. 

The one thing that I love about this new product is that like the cleansing water it is gentle on my skin and doesn't leave my face feeling all tight or dry. It also helps to remove any last remaining traces of makeup that I may have and leaves my skin feeling so nice. As you apply to the skin it starts to foam so you only really need to use a tiny bit. It even removes eye makeup. I actually use the gel wash after using the cleansing water, I feel that then I have completely removed all of my makeup. Although I haven't been using it that long, I have noticed a change in my skin, my skin feels much softer and is in much better condition, it's also not as dry. I have even started using it in the morning as part of my morning skincare routine.

Have you tried the Garnier Micellar Cleansing GelWash?


Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig