Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Tuesday 4 April 2017

StickerShop | Review


Hi everyone! I hope you are having a lovely day so far. Fingers crossed the sun comes out again. It was lovely this morning, but unfortunately the sun is hiding again at the moment. But as it has been a bit brighter I made sure that I got some more blog photos taken! The rest of my week is going to consist of finishing off my audio project and dissertation for University. Todays post is something a little bit different, I want to share with you these amazing printed stickers from StickerShop*. How amazing to have your own blog header/button turned into a sticker. Such a great thing to have. I absolutely love them. As soon as I was contacted and asked if I would like to review some I immediately said yes. 



The stickers are amazing quality, I've already stuck one to my macbook and I've already got an idea for where I am going to stick more. They are also great for blogger mail, just to add your own little mark to the letter or envelope. As you may know I have a big obsession for stationery, so adding these stickers will give my notebooks a more personal touch. StickerShop print the stickers to the artwork that is supplied, the higher quality of the artwork the better it is for the stickers. I'm so happy with my stickers, they have turned out perfectly. I love the quality of them and I'm so excited to use the rest of them. 

The StickerShop website is super easy to use and on their website, you can choose different shapes and the type of material used for the printed stickers and printed labels. There is literally a different type of sticker for everything. They also have a live online chat for if you need any help or have any questions. To check out StickerShop click here


Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig