Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Oh My Cod | Gluten Free Fish and Chips Review


Hi everyone! I hope you are having a lovely day today. For todays blog post, I want to share with you something very delicious. As some of you may know I am unable to have dairy and gluten and one thing that I have missed having so much over the last few years are some proper fish and chips form a fish and chip shop. I sometimes make my own using frozen free from breaded fish from the supermarket with some homemade chips, but you really can't beat some good fish and chips from an actual fish and chip shop! I recently found an article online that was also in my local paper about Oh My Cod, which is in Spalding, Lincolnshire, are doing gluten free fish and chips! I was so happy, as Spalding finally has a chip shop that does gluten free, I have been waiting a very long time for this! 




Oh My Cod has recently re-opened after a refurbishment and their shop looks great and is so nice inside. The staff are very welcoming and so friendly and the service is brilliant. One thing that I love is that the gluten free fish and chips are priced the same as the other fish and chips, which is great. At the moment they are doing the gluten free version on the first Tuesday of every month, but if it becomes popular they may do it every Tuesday, which I really hope they do.

The fish is delicious and the batter around the fish is lovely and crispy. The chips taste so good too. Sometimes when you go to a fish and chip shop the fish and chips can sometimes be greasy, but not these, they taste amazing. I'm so happy that Spalding finally has somewhere where I can get gluten free fish and chips.

If you are in the Lincolnshire area I highly recommend checking out Oh My Cod in Spalding, you won't be disappointed. I will definitely be a regular there to get my gluten free fish and chips.


Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig