Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Body Mist by So...?


Hi everyone! I hope you have a lovely day today. As I'm catching up on blog posts this week after having a little break, I've decided that there will be a new post everyday this week. For todays post, I want to share with you these gorgeous body mists that smell so...? amazing. (Get it!) Anyway, I wanted to share with you on my blog these because I love them so much. A while back I entered a giveaway to win these and I was very happy when I found out I had won them. Being a huge fan of So...? I knew straight away that I was going to love these body mists.




So...? Pink Grapefruit Body Mist 100ml
"So…? Pink Grapefruit body mist is a tropical cocktail of zesty citrus, complemented by fruity notes of mango and passion."

So..? Sparkling Tea Body Mist 100ml
"So…? Sparkling Tea body mist offers invigorating green tea accords that blend with zingy notes of bergamot and mandarin."

So..? Vanilla Milkshake Body Mist 100ml
"Vanilla Milkshake contains gorgeous notes of sweet vanilla which are complimented by a playful mix of peach and plum."

So..? Floriental Body Mist 100ml
"Notes of mouth-watering mandarin and apple awakens your senses before melting into a medley of freesia and violet."

I do have to say though that the Vanilla Milkshake one is my most favourite, followed by Floriental. I'm actually wearing the Floriental one right now and I can't stop smelling my arm! They just smell so good. There are actually a few other different fragrances of these body mists too which you can get. Each bottle contains a generous amount which will last you ages, as a little goes a long way. I found that they last for a long time when applied on to my body. They are also the perfect size to pop in your handbag when going out for the day. 

Ever since I was at school, I have been a huge fan of So...? It was always my must-have brand of body spray that I kept in my school bag. A lot of my friends had them too. I would love to know which ones you had? I remember So...? Kiss Me was always a favourite of mine. My draw when I was younger was full of them that I had collected!

Have you tried any of these body mists?
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig