Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Monday 22 January 2018

Botanics Hydrating Day Cream | Review


I'm so happy that we got some snow yesterday, even if it was only for a little bit. I spent most of my morning looking at it out of the windows. It looks so beautiful when it settles. I was hoping we would get a little more, but after a while it turned to rain! It was definitely nice waking up to snow though. I hope you had a lovely weekend, mine was spent mainly making a nice stew and dumplings, watching Once Upon A Time on Netflix and catching up on blog posts. 

For todays post I want to share with you this moisturiser, in the photos above and below, that I am currently using and loving. This moisturiser previously featured in my My New Year Skincare Routine post. It is the Botanics Hydrating Day Cream, which you can find at Boots. It is 81% organic and contains rosehip. It smells amazing! 




This moisturiser is rich in nourishing omegas and also essential fatty acids, which help for a helathy complexion. I have found this great for my sensitive skin. I'm sometimes a bit wary of using moisturisers that have a scent to them, but as this ones scent comes from the organic ingredients in it, my skin is fine and smells amazing at the same time. The scent also lasts for quite a while too, before it fades. It hasn't irritated my skin at all, which I am so happy about, as I find it quite difficult sometimes to find a moisturiser that suits my skin. 

It absorbs quickly in to the skin and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or oily. In fact along with the other products I have recently been using, I have found my skin to be a lot less oily throughout the day. This cream is a joy to apply as it glides effortlessly on to skin and is lovely and creamy but not heavy. Although this moisturiser may look heavy, it is lovely and light once applied and absorbed in, I love the texture of it. My skin feels lovely and soft once the cream has absorbed and leaves it feeling hydrated. I've also found it to be a great base for makeup. A little does go a long way, so you only need to use a little at a time. It's definitely keeping my skin all nice during the colder weather.

I highly recommend checking out this day cream. I will definitely be checking out some of the other products in the Botanics range. You can find my review of the Mario Badescu Facial Spray here, and my review of the Pixi Glow Tonic here, for the other products I have been using in my skincare routine.


Have you tried any products from the Botanics range?

Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig