Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Friday 30 June 2017

Makeup Revolution, Iconic Smokey Palette


Hi everyone! I hope you are having a great week so far. For todays post I want to share with you this gorgeous eyeshadow palette by Makeup Revolution. I am a huge fan of their products, so recently when I was on the lookout for a new eyeshadow palette, I knew straight away that I wanted one by Makeup Revolution. I love that they have so much choice in palettes. I just wanted to buy all of them! But after having a look I decided to go for the Iconic Smokey Palette. I am obsessed with it. From the packaging, to the mirror you get inside to the eyeshadows themselves, I love every single thing about this palette. 



I am really loving the rose gold shimmers and greys, especially the purple.



"It’s Iconic. It’s Smokey. Iconic Smokey is here.

12 smoked shades from grey to browns and blacks for the perfect smokey eye taking you from day to night. Highly pigmented and blendable shades and complete with our Pro double ended eyeshadow brush made of the finest synthetic hair for easy application."

This palette is £6 and includes 12 shades, that are highly pigmented shimmers and also matte, which I love and are easily blendable to create a gorgeous smokey eye. There is a great range of shades which include light shimmers from rose gold to grey, to purple to pale beige. So much choice. They are great for both day and night looks.

One thing that I am really liking about this palette, is that it comes with a double-ended eyeshadow brush. You can create so many different eye makeup looks with this palette and it is definitely great value for money. You get a generous amount of each eyeshadow, a large mirror on the inside, an awesome eyeshadow brush and gorgeous sleek packaging. 

If you are looking for a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked palettes, then I highly recommend checking out Makeup Revolution. You can find Makeup Revolution in Superdrug. 


Have you tried any eyeshadow palettes by Makeup Revolution? If so which are your favourites?



Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig