Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Sunday 2 July 2017

Sunday Thoughts


Hi everyone! I hope you have had a lovely weekend. This weekend had been spent mostly cleaning and tidying, as it's something I have been putting off! But at least it's done now. I've also been trying to relax a little too, as over the past few weeks I have really been struggling with my anxiety and OCD. I am still currently having my CBT sessions, I've still got a few left and I know I've still got a way to go but I'm finding them to be really helpful, and I'm even more determined to take back control. I've got my next session tomorrow. For the last few sessions I've actually been having a walk to them. It takes me about 25/30 mins, but having a walk always makes me feel a little bit better and I also look forward to having a walk too. I can just take my time and get some fresh air. It's just little things like that, that I have been trying to do. 

I have got a few blog posts lined up that will be coming out very soon. Some more beauty ones too. I've missed doing beauty posts so much. I have also got some more book reviews too, which I can't wait to share with you. There are also some more ideas I am working on for some upcoming posts, which I am really excited about. Oh and there will also be a blog post coming out very soon where I am looking at old photos. I found some of my photo albums from when I was little and I just have to share them on here. They brought back so many memories.

I also just want to quickly add in to this post, that I definitely was not expecting that ending on Pretty Little Liars. I'm a little late to the party watching the last episode, but I just didn't want it to end, so I kept putting off watching it. I just can't believe the ending. I'm not going to give away any spoilers but I would love to know your thoughts on it? I personally enjoyed the episode, but it definitely left me with a lot of 'what the...' moments! I feel that there is also so much more that I want to know. I'm just sad that it's ended, it's a show that I have really enjoyed watching over the years.

What have you been up to this weekend?


Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig