Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Wednesday 16 August 2017

Looking At Old Photos


Hi everyone! I hope you are having a lovely week. For todays blog post, I thought I would share with you some old photos from when I was little. I love looking at old photos, they bring back so many memories. I love looking at some of the outfits I wore when I was little. I also felt that this post will let you get to know me a bit more more. There are so many more photos that I found in some albums, some did make me laugh! I chose just a few below and also the one above too to put in this post. 

I was born on the 2nd March 1990. I was 9 weeks early, my mum had to have an emergency cesarean and I weighed 3lb 1oz and then went down to 2lb something. The first photo below is me in an incubator. I had to stay in hospital for a while before I was allowed home. My mum said that the nurses came in to see me and I had somehow managed to twist myself around and my head was the other end of the incubator! 




My mum and I always have a laugh at this photo above. I think this definitely has to be one of my favourite photos.



The photo above is also one my favourite photos. In this photo my grandad is holding me and I seem to be doing a very big yawn. My grandad would have been 91 this year on the 21st June.





In the photo above I am with my mum, my nan and my nana.











Haha, I definitely don't look amused in this photo. This photo always makes me laugh.


Look at those pony tails! I look so happy in this photo, I had won the school trophy at primary school and got to take it home for the week. 


Here I have another trophy that I won at school. I think I also got to keep this one for the week too.


I love this photo of my dad and I. I had some little John Deer overalls that I would wear to match my dads. I loved those tractors my dad had. 


In this photo I am wearing a costume that my mum made for me.


I actually remember this chocolate chicken, I loved it, as you can see in the photo I was so happy with it. I think it also had little eggs that come out of it and I actually thought that it was really laying eggs! I am also loving my outfit that I am wearing. 



I loved this outfit that I had, I was a huge fan of 101 Dalmatians. 

I hope you have enjoyed looking at some old photos of myself and my family. I would love to know if you have got any blog posts where you are looking back at old photos? What are some of your favourite memories?





Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig