Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Monday 7 August 2017

Wonder Woman: The Official Movie Novelization by Nancy Holder | Book Review


Hi everyone! I'm really excited to share with you today, Wonder Woman: The Official Movie Novelization* by Nancy Holder and published by Titan Books. I am a huge Wonder Woman fan. I went to see the movie at the cinema a few weeks back and I love it so much. Definitely one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. My boyfriend even got me a Wonder Woman t-shirt, so it was only right I wore it to the cinema. ( I will pop in a photo at the bottom of this post!) I was so excited when I found out that there is a Wonder Woman novel being released. 



"Before she was Wonder Woman, she was Diana, princess of the Amazons, trained to be an unconquerable warrior. Raised on a sheltered island paradise, when an American pilot crashes on their shores and tells of a massive conflict raging in the outside world, Diana leaves her home, convinced she can stop the threat. Fighting alongside man in a war to end all wars, Diana will discover her full powers…and her true destiny."

Nancy Holder is a well known author of tie-in fiction, including working on fan-favourites for Buffy and Angel, and is also a four-time winner of the Bram Stoker Award. 

"A shimmering blue planet hangs in space. On it lives a true hero of the people. She is a legend, feared by some, beloved by others. It is her sacred duty to defend the world." This is definitely a great opening quote to start the book. As this book is the movie novelization, it flows brilliantly alongside the movie, but within this book, we get to see a more personal side to the characters, we get to read their thoughts and opinions. Some what we may have imagined each character was thinking when watching the movie. 

This book is written in three parts, Amazon, Warrior and Wonder Woman, and at the beginning they start with a quote, which I feel are very fitting for the book. Now usually when a novel has been turned into a movie, I usually prefer to read the book first. But as this goes along with the movie, It's great to be able to watch it but to also read it too, especially to read parts throughout that you may have missed within the movie. This book is brilliantly written and is definitely a must-read.

To find out more and to purchase this book, click here

Have you seen the new Wonder Woman movie? Also do you like to read movie novelizations? 


(Me wearing my Wonder Woman t-shirt!)



Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig