Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Sunday 6 August 2017

Sunday Thoughts | I'm Back


Hi everyone! I hope you are having a lovely weekend. It's been a little while again since I've done a Sunday Thoughts post. It's also been a little while since I have done other posts. I absolutely love blogging, but recently I have felt a little out of touch with my blog. I have always known how I want my blog to look and be, but I suppose recently I've been having those horrid doubts come in to my mind about my blog. I decided that the best thing to do, was to have a little break. I just needed some time to gather my thoughts about my blog and to decide on content, photography and just ideas in general. I have missed blogging a lot, as I really do have a strong love for it. 

I think one of the worst things I have been doing is comparing my blog to others, which is really not good, because everyones blog is different and I suppose those doubts were just making it worse. I blog because I love to blog and that should be all that matters. I have been very lucky to work with some amazing brands over the last few years, and have been able to review some wonderful products,  as I started Clemloves in December 2012. I have never been paid for a blog post and that doesn't matter, because I love what I do. I suppose what I am trying to say, is that I'm back! I want to get rid of all of these negative thoughts and doubts in my mind about my blog and just begin to love it again. I want to start blogging regularly again and I will, I am going to. I think about my blog everyday, It's always on my mind. But I have just let those horrible thoughts get the better of me and I just had to sit back and take a break from blogging. 

So a little update on what I have been up to recently... I finished University. I can't believe that it has been three years already! I will be graduating in September, which I am so excited about. I've got my gown and hat hired, got my tickets booked, all I need now is some shoes to go with my dress! I will definitely be sharing lots of photos on here. My graduation will be taking place at Lincoln Cathedral, which is so beautiful. I can't wait. 

For todays post I also want to share with you 5 things that have made me happy this week. Sometimes it's easy to miss or forget the little things that make us happy. As Clemloves is a positive place where I love to share the things I love, I feel that It's only right to share a few happy things.

5 Happy Things.
1. Having a walk into town with my mum.
2. Seeing my boyfriend Chris.
3. Writing this blog post.
4. Eating rice noodles! (I love rice noodles).
5. Finding a book in a charity shop that I have been wanting for ages!

I would love to know what 5 things have made you happy this week?

Coming up on the blog: Wonder Woman book review, Sherlock Holmes: The Moonstone's Curse book review, photos from when I was little and Sunday Thoughts, where I will be sharing with you some of my favourite blogs.

More blog posts - 
Makeup Revolution, Iconic Smokey Palette
Lost Boy by Christina Henry | Book Review
Body Mist by So...?
My Disney Tsum Tsum Collection

Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig