Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Wednesday 6 September 2017

My Pop! Vinyl Collection


Hi everyone! For todays post I want to share with you my Pop! Vinyl collection so far. I have already done a couple of posts with two of the Pops that I have got, but my little collection is slowly growing. I also mentioned that it was my boyfriend who got me in to collecting these! He has so many of them. I really love all of the Disney ones and I really want to get Rapunzel next. The very first one I got myself was Catbug from Bravest Warriors on Cartoon Hangover. I love Catbug so much! The next one I got was Belle. My friend and I went to the Disney Store and I just had to get her. Then I got Fluttershy from My Little Pony. I love My Little Pony and Fluttershy is my favourite. The other three that I have got, my boyfriend gave me. I have Olaf from Frozen, Gidget from The Secret Life of Pets and Scarlet Witch from Marvel, the Captain America Civil War one. 


I was actually keeping them in the boxes and was too scared to take them out, but I felt that it's such a shame to keep them in their boxes, especially when they look awesome in photos. There are so many more that I really want to get. I'm definitely going to be featuring them in lots more of my photos. I also really want to collect the Gilmore Girls ones too. 

Do you collect Pop! Vinyl characters? If so which ones do you have? 
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig