Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Monday 4 September 2017

Salt Of The Earth, Natural Deodorant


Hi everyone! I hope you had a lovely weekend and that you have a great week. For todays post I want to write about the Salt Of The Earth deodorant. I have very sensitive skin and a while ago I tried an own brand deodorant which left me with very sore underarms. I had very sore and irritated red patches and rashes appear all over both of my underarms which started travelling down my sides. It was horrible. Anyway what actually caused that was a deodorant that I purchased and had only been using for about a few days. The perfume in it was quite strong and as I have sensitive skin, the perfume in it just didn't react well with my skin. 

Over the years I have tried so many deodorants and none of them seem to really work. They either make my underarms feel uncomfortable and sore or the scent in them just doesn't work after a couple of hours. Some work for a few months but then they just stop working. After realising what a state my underarms was in, I decided that I really do need to try and get a more natural deodorant that doesn't have any perfume in. That's when I came across this Salt Of The Earth one. This post is not sponsored and I purchased this deodorant with my own money. All views and opinions are 100% my own. 



"Our Salt of the Earth Classic is a natural crystal deodorant made from pure potassium alum.  Potassium alum is a natural mineral salt that has been used as a natural deodorant for hundreds of years in the Far East.  It works by leaving a microscopic layer of mineral salts on your skin.  These mineral salts inhibit the growth of odour causing bacteria leaving you feeling fresh and scent free.  Alum is fragrance free, colour free and does not block your skin's pores.

All it has in the ingredients is Potassium Alum (a natural mineral salt). That's it! When I first read about it I didn't really know if it would work or not. It is a crystal deodorant and I didn't even realise you could get crystal ones. But after reading so many positive reviews I knew I just had to try it. I have been using it for quite a lot of weeks now and I am so happy with it. It's not tested on animals, it's unisex, suitable for vegetarians and vegans, has 100% natural ingredients. It doesn't leave any white marks and it's long lasting. It is also free from fragrance, aluminium, chlorohydrate, alcohol, parabens and triclosen. 

To use this deodorant, you can either use on damp skin after you have got out the bath/shower, or I personally prefer to wet the deodorant first with some water and then apply to dry skin. I have found this way to work best for me personally. Also if you dry the deodorant after each use it can last you for months!

Now I will say that no deodorant has ever really stopped me from sweating. I do tend to sweat a lot, but with this deodorant it keeps my underarms smelling fresh, which is probably hard to believe, but the mineral salts in it keeps you nice and fresh. It's also won a few awards too. So if you are looking for a new deodorant to try, I highly recommend checking this one out, especially if like me, you have very sensitive skin. 

Have you tried this deodorant before?



Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig