Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Sunday 3 September 2017

Sunday Thoughts | Birthdays, Food and Happy Things


Hi everyone! I hope you are having a lovely Sunday and that you have had a great weekend. I recently went out with some friends for a little while, as it was one of my friends birthday. So we all went out into town and had a good night. Today I've got the day off work, so I've decided to have just a chill out day today and have a little catch-up with some blog stuff. I've also been writing a long list of different blog post ideas that I want to do and I went to Wilko and got myself a diary, as I really do need to write things down more! I think I'm also going to do a little bit of tidying up later too. I'm not too sure what to have for my tea yet though, I love looking online for inspiration for recipes. 

I downloaded a new app called Tasty, I think it is part of Buzzfeed, but their videos come up on my timeline and the food looks amazing. So I've been adding a few recipes to my favourites on my cooking apps. I would love to know what some of your favourite recipes are? Usually ones that I look at do contain gluten/dairy etc, which I can't have, but I can easily replace them with gluten free flour or perhaps soya milk instead of normal milk. They usually come out great if I have swapped the ingredients a little. One thing that I have been trying to improve is making Yorkshire Puddings, as sometimes they can end up being a little bit too flat. If you have any recipes for gluten free and dairy free Yorkshire Puddings, please let me know in the comments below. 

So I'm gonna start off this weeks Sunday Thoughts post with 5 happy things. This is something that I have done previously in Sunday Thoughts posts and I want to start doing again. I think it is so important to think about the happy things that we experience, whether it is going for a walk or reading a new book, just the little things that make us happy and smile.

5 Happy Things.
1. Seeing my friends.
2. Finding some new blogs to read.
3. My boyfriend cooking us tea.
4. Writing this blog post on my favourite fragrances.
5. Joining in with Twitter chats.

Seeing my friends always makes me feel happy. My friend Emma and I recently went to a VW festival, I took so many photos, which I am going to be putting up on the blog real soon. We decided to go on the Saturday evening and stayed in a hotel and then travelled to the festival on the Sunday. The beds in the hotel were so comfy, I didn't want to get out of bed the next morning. Next, I love finding new blogs to read, so please leave you links below in the comments. Also my boyfriends cooked us tea which was so good. He's really good at cooking food, I really want us to do some baking together soon. 
really enjoyed writing my favourite fragrances post and remembering some of my favourite perfumes I wore when I was younger. Finally joining in Twitter chats always makes me happy. I love making new friends and joining in. I would love to know what your favourite Twitter chats are? 

Coming up on the blog this week, I will be reviewing my favourite natural deodorant and I will also be reviewing a couple of books. There will also be some more beauty posts coming soon too. 

What have you been up to this weekend?

More Blog Posts to read on Clemloves - 
Makeup Revolution, Iconic Smokey Palette
Lost Boy by Christina Henry | Book Review
Body Mist by So...?
My Disney Tsum Tsum Collection



Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig