Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Sunday 24 September 2017

Sunday Thoughts | Autumn, Strictly Come Dancing and 5 Happy Things


Hi everyone! I hope you have had a lovely weekend. I'm currently snuggled up in bed with my dressing gown on, watching the X Factor! I've mostly been chilling out this weekend as I've not been at work. So my weekend has mostly consisted of an extra hour or two in bed and watching some of my fave TV shows. I've also been catching up on watching some vlogs too. Now firstly let's talk about Strictly. There are so many amazing dancers. I thought Aston Merrygold was so good. I also really love Debbie McGee. Those legs! I also thought that Ruth Langsford was amazing. I really do like Reverend Richard Coles and his dance partner Dianne Buswell. Their dance was very entertaining. I can't wait for next week! 

I'm so excited that Autumn is now officially here. My favourite season. I love the warm weather, but I especially love it when it's time to get the jumpers and blankets out! It was the harvest festival at Church today and it was such a lovely service. They had decorated the tables all autumnal and placed bowls of conkers on them too. You can find my latest Autumn post here. I've got some more Autumn themed posts planned too, which will be coming up on the blog very soon. 

What have you been up to this week?

5 Happy Things.
1. The first day of Autumn.
2. Koko Dairy Free lemon and coconut yoghurt.
3. Watching Strictly Come Dancing.
4. Watching vlogs on YouTube.
5. Going for walks.

More Blog Posts to read on Clemloves - 
What I Will Be Watching This Autumn
Salt Of The Earth, Natural Deodorant 

My Favourite Fragrances 
Notes On Being Teenage by Rosalind Jana | Book Review 
Looking At Old Photos 
Sing by Vivi Greene | Book Review



Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig