Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Tuesday 3 April 2018

Sailor Moon and Sailor Venus | Pop! Vinyl Update


Hey there! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. I decided to take the weekend off from blogging and although I was working over Easter, I tried to spend some time just chilling and relaxing. On Sunday my mum and I went to Church and then I went to see my Grandad and then my nan. So it was a really nice day and it was really nice seeing my family and spending it with my mum. I also managed to get caught up on the new episodes of Once Upon A Time too! Today my mum and I went for a little ride out in the car and had a look along the river. There were fields full of Daffodils and I managed to get a few photos of them. One of my favourite things this time of year is all of the beautiful flowers. So yeah, it's been another really nice day today. I think I might even get an early night tonight! But first I think I will do some reading, as I've got a few books I want to read and review.

For todays brand new post, I want to share with you two new Pop! Vinyl figures that I got from my boyfriend for my birthday. I mentioned a while ago to him that I would love to collect the Sailor Moon ones, so I was very happy when he showed up at my door with these, especially as they are the ones with Artemis and Luna with them too. They are just so cute. I just had to take some pics of them to share on my blog. I've now got 8 Pop! Vinyl in my collection. I think these two are definitely my favourites though. And now that I've got these Sailor Moon ones, I'm going to have to collect the rest!

If you haven't heard of Pop! Vinyl figures before or seen them, then I suggest checking them out, especially as you can get so many of them, and there really is loads to collect! Want Disney ones? There's plenty of them! Or maybe you want 90's TV cartoon characters, there's some of those too. Love Friends? Yep, you've guessed it, you can get them too as Pop! Vinyl figures. But honestly, though, they are so much fun to collect. I remember when I first saw my boyfriends collection, I didn't really know much about them. But then he got me into them, and now I absolutely love them! But beware, they are quite addictive once you start!




I really want to get Sailor Chibi Moon and Sailor Pluto next I think, but Definitely Sailor Chibi Moon. I also only just found out that you can move their heads and position them how you want, which I had no idea you could do! I think it's because I just want to be so careful with them, I just didn't even think about it! There's so many more I want to collect, I can't even believe how many there are that you can collect! You should see my boyfriends collection. I think my room has a little more space for a few more yet though. And yes, if you were wondering, I do keep mine out of the box now. I didn't when I first started collecting them, I think that's mainly because my boyfriend keeps them all in the box, but I just love using them in photos, and it seems a shame not to have them on display properly. I've currently got mine altogether on my desk until I think of somewhere else to put them.

Do you collect Pop! Vinyl figures? If so, which ones do you have?




Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig