Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Thursday 29 March 2018

The Perfect Fuchsia Lipstick For Spring


I thought I would make the most of the sunshine today and get some more photos taken for upcoming blog posts. I also went outside into my garden, as we have some buds coming out on a little tree, I just had to take some photos of them. But I only managed to get about 2 good photos and then it started raining. So I'm going to have to wait a little longer before I can get some more photos outside. It's actually still raining outside now, but hopefully, we will get some more nice weather real soon. So instead I got myself some lunch and watched Once Upon A Time, as I'm a little behind on the new episodes. I'm really excited though that some of the characters from the previous seasons will be making a return. I also see that there is going to be a brand new PLL series coming next year. Alison and Mona will be in it. I need to read up on it though as I'm a little confused with what it's going to be about. Please fill me in if you know! I also spent today with my nan as it is her 90th birthday today.

Today I am very excited to share with you a brand new beauty post and yes, that's right another lipstick one! I do love my lipsticks, which you probably already know by now! The one in the photos above and below is the Too Faced Melted Lipstick in the shade Melted Fuchsia. I absolutely adore the packaging of Too Faced products. They are so gorgeous. This is actually the only product by Too Faced. I won this one in a giveaway and let me tell you, I was so so happy because I finally got to have a product by Too Faced. I've always loved looking at photos of Too Faced products on Instagram and reading about them in reviews. I just had to take some photos and write about this one.



This beautiful lipstick is in the shade Melted Fuchsia and is definitely a lovely bright, rich and intense Fuchsia colour. As the description of the lipstick says, it has the staying power of a stain, so it lasts much longer on the lips. Although this is a lipstick, it also leaves a gloss shine on the lips, so it's of a lipstick and gloss in one, which I love. To apply you just need to squeeze a little of the product and then apply with the applicator. The applicator is like a little tiny sponge and then you just glide it on to your lips. Too Faced also say that you can mix together several shades of the melted lipsticks to create a custom colour. They come in a variety of different shades, which include nude shades, gorgeous purple shades and beautiful pinks. I highly recommend checking them out.



I absolutely adore the little sponge applicator, I haven't tried anything like it before. It's fab for applying the lipstick to my lips. I only needed to use a tiny bit of product squeezed into the little sponge for the photos below. So a little definitely goes a long way. I really love how this lipstick feels on my lips. It's not drying and feels amazing. The texture of the lipstick is lovely and creamy. I really love the gorgeous shade of pink/fuchsia of this one. I didn't know if it would be a little too bright for my lips, but its perfect, I love it. It comes out like a really light pink and in the light, which is noticeable in the photos below, you can really see the fuchsia shining through. I would definitely love to try more of these and the different shades.

Have you tried any of these melted lipsticks? Also, what are your favourite products by Too Faced?




Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig