Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Monday 4 December 2017

Who's Doing Blogmas This Christmas


I hope you have had a great weekend. Head over to yesterdays blog post to see what I've been up to. I'm currently sat in my PJs watching the X Factor! I can't believe that it's only 3 weeks left until Christmas day. I'm so excited! One thing that I am looking forward to is watching lots of Christmas themed shows on TV. I love Christmas TV. I'm also planning to watch some Christmas films too. On my list to watch so far is Love Actually, I haven't watched this film in so long. I also really want to watch Elf and Home Alone. What are your favourite Christmas films? 

For today's post, I am sharing with you a list of bloggers who are doing Blogmas this year. I love reading Blogmas posts. This year I have decided to not do Blogmas myself, but instead, I will be doing a few Christmas themed posts, rather than blogging every day. I absolutely love this time of year, especially when all of the Christmas blog posts come out. I love reading them and looking at all of the Christmas photos, it really makes me feel all Christmassy and gets me in a festive mood. I've already started watching some Vlogmas videos too. I just love them so much. I am really enjoying watching Zoella's Vlogmas videos at the moment. A few of my other favourite YouTuber's are doing Vlogmas too, so I am really excited to watch theirs. I would love to know if you are doing Vlogmas? 


Jude - www.juderivers.com

Paula - www.thevalueofamoment.com

Marta - www.martalarissa.com

Aimie - since1994blog.wordpress.com

Cody - codyeward.wordpress.com

ROCKTAILS - 

Lauren - www.laurenannbeauty.com

Sally - littlebudget.co.uk

Faye - fayebelinexo.com

Lucy Elizabeth - itsbethansblog.com

Shauna Claire - 

Ocean Hayward - ohwordsblog.wordpress.com/

Hannah - hannahthemaddog.com 

Obviously, there are so many more bloggers who are doing Blogmas this year, but above is a list of blog links for you to head over to and check out their posts. I'm so excited to read them.


Are you doing Blogmas this year? Please leave me your links in the comment section below.

Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig