Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Sunday 3 December 2017

Sunday Thoughts | It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas


It's December! It's Christmas and I'm so excited. I love this time of year. I've already been wearing my Christmas jumper and listening to some Christmas songs! I've also really been enjoying watching Kirstie's Homemade Christmas on Channel 4. You may have noticed that my photos have got a little bit Christmassy too and over on my Instagram. It's definitely beginning to look a lot like Christmas. I was so excited that it was snowing a couple of nights ago. I woke to find my car covered with snow. Unfortunately, it soon melted, but I see photos of other places that had snow. Snow always looks so magical.

This week I have mostly been taking photos again for my blog, I'm currently testing out some new spaces in my room to take photos. As there hasn't been much sunshine I've been moving around my room looking for the perfect spot. I think I may have just found it! I managed to take a few photos for an upcoming post that I am so happy with. It's just little things like that, that really make my day. I've also been looking at softbox lights, if you have any or recommend some, please let me know in the comment section below.

Also this week I did some more cooking and there will be two new recipe posts coming on the blog very soon. I've also got a Christmas themed recipe that I plan on doing this next week. I'm so excited to eat it make it. I would love to know what your favourite things to bake/cook for Christmas are. I've really been enjoying watching cooking shows on TV lately and getting a few ideas.


My mum and I put the Christmas tree up a few nights ago and decorated it with lots of baubles and lights. There's also a few Disney ornaments on the tree too. We decided to get the tree up nice and early this year as sometimes we end up leaving it a bit late. But it's definitely got me in the Christmas mood. I've been loving looking at everyone's Christmas tree photos on Twitter.

I recently finished reading Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon. I really enjoyed reading it and highly recommend checking it out. There will be a review up on Clemloves real soon. I've now started reading Sleigh Rides and Silver Bells at the Christmas Fair by Heidi Swain. I'm really liking it so far. I've also got a couple of Christmas books on my Kindle which I am really excited to read too. You can my blog post here on the current books I have been/am reading.

I've added some new items to my Etsy shop, you can visit it by clicking on 'shop' above. Check it out if you are looking for some handmade items for Christmas. There will also be two new paintings going up on the shop very soon. One of them I have just started and I can't wait to share it with you.

 Here are my 5 Happy Things from this week.

1. Putting up the Christmas tree and decorating it.
2. Receiving some lovely comments on my blog.
3. Having a relaxing morning/afternoon with Chris.
4. Taking photos for two recipe posts that are coming soon to Clem Loves.
5. It snowed!


What are your five happy things this week? 





You may have seen that Clemloves has gone all festive ready for Christmas. I am so happy with my new Christmas blog header. The very talented Katie, from katiescorner.uk made it for me. It's definitely put me in a festive mood. I just love how Christmassy it makes my blog look. As i mentioned above, I've also gone a little festive over on my Instagram. I'm having so much fun taking Christmas themed photos. 

On tomorrows blog post, there will be a list of bloggers who are doing Blogmas this year. I thought it would be a great idea to make a list so you are able to find who is doing it this year. I love reading Blogmas posts and I'm so excited to read them. 


What have you been up to this week?



Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig