Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Friday 1 December 2017

Whats On My iPhone


It's December 1st! I hope you are having a great day and feeling all Christmassy. If you follow me on Twitter, you may have seen that I have decided to not do Blogmas this year. Instead, I will be doing a few Christmas theme posts instead of doing Blogmas every day. But I will be sharing with you a post very soon on bloggers who are doing Blogmas this year. I love reading Blogmas posts, if you are doing it this year, please leave me your links in the comment section below. 

For today's post, I thought that I would share with you what is on my iPhone. I love being nosy and reading these types of posts. You never know what new app you might find. I mostly go to the social media apps on my phone. They are definitely the most used apps! I also have a few games that I love to play too on my phone. Below I have listed my most used apps and ones that are my absolute favourites.


Twitter - I've put this one first on my list because it is definitely the most used app on my phone. I love going on Twitter and as I also use it to promote my blog, it gets used a lot. I love making new friends on Twitter and finding new blogs to read. It's also a great way to keep up-to-date with what's happening around the world. 

Facebook - I do like Facebook, but I much prefer going on Twitter. I usually use Facebook to talk to friends and to just see what everyone is up to, as a lot of my friends don't have Twitter. This app does get used a lot, but I don't really post much on it, I only really share posts and videos of animals! I do also have a Facebook page for my blog, so I also go on there just to update it.

Instagram - I mostly use Instagram to upload photos that are related to my blog and watch Instagram stories. I love watching my favourite bloggers and YouTuber's stories on there. I'm still yet to try out Instagram Live, but I really want to give it a go. 

WhatsApp - This is another of my most used apps. Although I do still send text messages/iMessages, I usually use WhatsApp to talk to my friends. It's a great app to use to talk to each other on, especially as you can have group chats and also now send GIFS on there. You can also upload photos and create a type of Instagram story too.

Snapchat - I probably don't use Snapchat that much anymore, but it's just one of those apps I use to see what people have been up to and also I use it to sometimes talk to friends. Sometimes I upload snapchats, but mostly I love using it just for the filters. 

VSCO - This is my go-to app for editing photos. I love it so much and it creates really natural looking photos. I mostly use it just to brighten my photos up a bit. I use it for photos taken both on my phone and also my camera. I find it really great for editing photos and I highly recommend checking it out if you haven't done so already. 


YouTube - I love the YouTube app. I must say though that I mostly use this app on my iPad, but it's great on my phone for when I want to watch a video and I'm out or I want to see who's uploaded a new video.

Reddit - I've had this app for quite some time now. I love going on it to see what people have been posting. You can also follow different categories, such as art, painting, photography etc. I love looking at what people have been making or taking photos of. You can also choose a theme to have on your Reddit. I chose to have the pink pony theme! 

Buzzfeed - I am a huge fan of the Buzzfeed app. I mostly go on it to look at the funny posts that are on there or to take quizzes. They have also done an update on it so you can view all of their videos on there too, which is great. 

POPSUGAR - I love going on it to view new articles. There are some really interesting posts on there and lots of celebrity ones too. I really like the whole design of the app and the photos they use on there too.

Bustle - I mostly use this app to follow my favourite categories, such as books, films, tv shows etc. It's just a good fun app that also keeps you updated on what is happening.

Plane Finder - I actually have quite a big interest in planes and I love to be able to see in real-time what planes are currently flying above us. It's such a fascinating app and the amount of planes that are currently flying over the country is unbelievable. Until I got this app I didn't even know that many planes existed! Sometimes if I hear an aircraft flying overhead, I quickly go on the app and see which one it is. You can also use it to follow family and friends who are flying abroad. When I went to Mexico this year, my dad used it to look for the plane I was travelling on and watched us land in Mexico.

Disney Magic Kingdoms - I am obsessed with this game. This has to be one of the best game apps ever! You basically get to create your own Magic Kingdom park. You get to place different characters in your park after doing certain tasks etc. You can also get rides to place in your park too. Then once you have your characters you can then earn magic by getting them to complete the tasks. The developers of the game also do so many different events throughout the year and bring new characters to the game. They recently did Alice In Wonderland. I managed to collect all but one of the characters. They are also announcing a new event real soon. 

Pokemon Go - Ever since I was little I have loved Pokemon. I collected the cards and traded them at primary school, I've always collected the games throughout the years that come out. I am just a huge Pokemon fan! I was so excited when this game come out, I actually got it on the day it was released. I've caught quite a few Pokemon so far. I managed to get the Pikachu with the witches hat on, which I was really happy about.

Disney Emoji Blitz - This is another Disney game that I really like a lot. You have to match 3 or more Disney character emoji and try to score as many points as possible within a certain time. When you collect enough coins you can then get a lucky dip emoji. I've got a few that I have collected. Also if you have an iPhone, the emojis go to your iMessage so you can use them in messages. It's a really fun game. 

Simons Cat, Crunch Time - I have had this game for a little while and I love it. It's so cute. I love Simon's cat and there are also different cat characters in the game too. It's kind of like Best Fiends in a way but with cats. I highly recommend checking out this game. There are lots of levels and new ones being added.

Animal Crossing, Pocket Camp - I just had to add this one on here because I absolutely love it. This game has only just come out, but I am big Animal Crossing fan. It's a really fun, relaxing game. There's lots to do on it and you can also play along with friends. It's similar to the 3DS game, but a little different. This time you get to have your own campsite.


Which apps do you have and love the most? Also which game apps do you have?

Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig